26 September 2008

Mama Mia!


Swedish as I am I just had to go see the movie "Mama mia", based on songs from ABBA :)

If you want to see a Disney but without the cartoons, go see it! They sing every 5 minutes and it's that cheesy happy romantic-style like a musical. But it's fun! :) You have to really put yourself in the "ridiculus-mode" and sing a long, then you'll laugh! And frankly, Meryl Streep is one of the best actress ever, have you seen "The bridges over Madison County"? No? See it then!

I went with Aude, Isis and Stephanie and then we had some beers in a pub nearby the cinema.

A perfect soirée!

Today I'll try to make some fall cards for my family and go the gym-club.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Elisa P. said...

I loved that film, it just made me happy!!!congrats on ScrapinStyle's catwalk with your last layout !