26 September 2008

Cuties

PRT_0024
Just want to show you my new shoes that I bought today. As the air is more cripsy I wanted closed shoes, ready for fall. I think I haven't put on real shoes since may... it feels strange to put socks on...

In two weeks we're going to visit Aude and Isis in Belgium for a weekend and also say a hi to the Netherlands so I really needed warmer shoes. And that's gonna be fun, go visit my friends! :D

I'm feeling a bit njanja tonight, headache and soar throat, blä. But I told myself that I'm not going to be sick so I'm not going to be sick. Not. I hate when I'm like this, I have so much ideas for scrapping and tonight was cardmaking-night but I'm all slobby on the sofa surfing the net. I look over to the dinner table and my scrap things and - pfff, no energy. 
00006-VintagePopAlpha
Well well tomorrow I hope I'm feeling better and that I'll do those cards, I have the papers and embellishements ready and when I'm done I'll just wait for my Pink Paislee-alpha that I ordered last week from US! Pricken över i:t! :D The title for my autumn-cards is going to be "Härliga Höst" (Lovely autumn) that I 'stole' (helt fräckt) from the superduper talented Nina! That girl is a heck of a card maker, go see what she creates! :)

So, me back to the sofa with Titan sleeping on my belly... and you, what are you doing tonight? Party or cosy at home? Or maybe working? Whatever you do, have a nice evening!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Åh, vad jag längtar efter att få se dina höstkort! Här går mojo'n på sparlåga...har inte pysslat på en vecka. Taaaack sötaste du för de fina orden om mig!! ..and right back at ya!