15 May 2008

"He makes sad"


That's french for bad weather word for word, il fait triste. Wind and you know when it rains without really rain? Like it just hangs in the air and you get a headache? Blä!


Went to H&M and found these nice bracelets, I like bracelets.
Beaucoup. 


Keeping on with my two bowls of Kellogs K per day and other "beach 08" stuff. So funny to eat that when your boyfriend puts some meat on the bbq with some potatoes, good sauce and a fresh coke. Sooo funny. "Vill man vara fin far man lida pin". Swedish expression; you wanna be beautiful, suffer!



Made a new LO with Aude and me a couple of days ago but I have some lost mojo going on and especially with 12x12. Learning my camera and are more in to Flickr for the moment but it will come back!

Hope you all have a nice day with better weather than me!

<3

1 comment:

terese said...

- men jättehärlig LO ändå!! fast scraplusten finns inte riktigt här heller just nu... men vad kul med kamera-experimenterande!!!! :-)