22 January 2014

DECEMBER DAILY, FIRST PART

I finally finished my december daily this year! Or I mean for 2013 but I finished it 2014... :)
Here are the first pages, I can't post them all at once, there are too many!

I took all pics with my phone so you have to excuse the quality but if I didn't do it at work I'll never do it!


I finally changed the album for a Studio Calico one, suits me better to be able to remove the page protectors and change like I want. The other one was fixed.


The first page! 


That thing on the left is a removable note where I wrote some stuff to remember.


Some layering just for the fun.


Love the black papers and woodies!


The star is the advent calendar I made for Viggo this year to open each Sunday before Christmas.
Tomorrow comes second part!

No comments: