24 November 2013

TWICE AS CREATIVE

Today I made 2 pages people, 2! I'm feeling the inspiration flowing. I also ordered some American CraftsKesi'Art products that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow and that with my Freckled Fawn order will give me enough goodies to continue for quite a while! I am also preparing my December Daily, I bought these as base from In A Creative Bubble and the album is in my American Crafts order. I'm ready to create!


This was just ment to be documented... the uninterested child.


I went all orange since the page is only about the halloween weekend.


I love afternoons like today, kid napping, all my materials out in the open, a scented candle (soya wax guys!) and jazz radio in the background... 

And now Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson!

No comments: