06 December 2011


DD 2011

December Daily 04/12 - Home made Wreath
I made this wreath for our front door from a straw wreath for 2€, pine cones from the forest and two christmas tree decorations, one steel and one porcelain star.
I love my heat gun! :)


December Daily 05/12 - Home made God Jul
This is another decorations I made, some linen fabric, some scrap alphas and a bakers twine!
Sweet and simple.


December Daily 06/12 - Viggos room
I printed out some art for Viggos room, love sketches in black frames. The red lightning is a tradional swedish Adventsljusstake - Advent candle that my mum gave me last year. In Sweden we place them in every window and the soft yellow light makes me think about my childhood. A christmas is no christmas without Adventsljusstakar!

Have a nice and cosy day...

1 comment:

Marta said...

Love the black frame with the ilustration!!!