14 January 2008

New ones





The cupcakes turn out to be really yummy but oh so ugly :D Now i know how to for the next time! I found my pens that i forgotten so i did a cupcake. I'm gonna draw more for my
scrapbooking, it's like personalized emellishments!

Titan is so cute that i can almost not look at him because i do these strange noices, that i didn't know i had in me :D Mon dieu, you should see us, Philippe and i, on the floor talking baby-talk with this gremlin-pig-batman-baby!
We're so in love with him that our friends look strangely at us :D

See ya!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

i really love your style really really really

look at my blog, it's now written both in french and english

see you
xoxo
nessa

manu said...

hum miam miam

Nessa said...

pour répondre à ton com sur mon blog, le scrap acidulé est un nom que j'ai donné à mon style de scrap quand je fais des choses un peu délirantes et flashy

:-)

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

*-* i love your style