04 December 2013

MY DECEMBER DAILY

Yesterday evening I started my December Daily! This is the first time for me and I really prepared well. Often I want to do a project but either I don’t have the right supplies or either I just stop before even getting started but this one I will go through with, I can feel it… I will finish it! :)


I use In a Creative Bubble printables, Freckled Fawn embellishments and Kesi’Art + Studio Calico/AC paperpacks, and even clothing tags, scrap paper and washi tape!

I liked this transparent layering idea so much on A Beautiful Mess blog and wanted to do the same
(Journaling is written beside the polar bear but in white, impossible to see in pic)
I had some trouble to get started last night but once going I couldn’t stop and I got to bed half past midnight! That is late for this mama! :)
Some journaling is still missing here and there but that's what I love about this, you can add more as you go along. Be creative!

I’ve decided to go freestyle with photos and dates, I put them in no specific order and if I don’t take a pic one day, no worries. Makes it easier and funnier with no pressure. To be continued tonight!


PS. If my blog looks a bit funny it's because I'm doing some changes!

No comments: