29 November 2013

COSY WINTER MOOD

We’ve got some really chilly temperatures here with -5 in the mornings. So, with that and the fact that it snowed here (!) for about 5 minutes Wednesday, I am totally ready for the first advent on Sunday!

 Therefore my Pinterest pins goes a bit winter crazy and I can actually hear the logs in the fireplace crack even though we don’t have one yet…


This weekend is going to be busy with Viggo meeting santa, the making of his 24 little packages for his advent calendar and baking Christmas buns "Lussebullar" all Sunday.


 I’ll also prepare the “Adventsljusstake” which is a really Scandinavian thing, it's candle holder that you light on each Sunday before Christmas. I'll show you, for me it's one of the most christmassy things that can be. And - TGIF as usual! :)

No comments: