10 November 2013

BIRTHDAY CAKE IDEA

I discovered a new (for me) blog yesterday - bleubird. It has all that I want in a blog - life, love and nice photography. You have to check it out! 

And in this new blog I also found what I've been looking for in a while... the perfect cake for Viggos' birthday! It's coming up in 2 months and better be sooner than later: it's cute and simple in one: just add some frosting and place some animal toys on the top. Done! :)


Image bleubird 

Image bleubird

Now it's time for dinner, my Phil of mine made us couscous! And a good one too, he was up at 9 this morning to start cooking and we already had it for lunch! Yum! 


3 comments:

Ramunė said...

Hello. Very beautiful blog. And your son ♥
Good luck :)

Ramunė said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you so much! ♥