30 May 2010

A page!

I finally have some time over to scrap! What a feeling! :)
Last sunday Madelein and me decided to go picknick-ing in the countryside. Good food, some rosé and the camera in the bag we drove to a cute little medieval village and took a whole lot of pics and ate with the view over vineyards, cork oaks and nice little farmhouses.

I've been sewing curtains, pillows, table cloths, painting and redecorating my 2 Malm chests, made a bedhead, tiled our terrasse, finishing up the kitchen etc etc: I've been busy! I will slowly get back to blogging and scrapping because I miss it so!

Have a nice sunday!


Madelein

detail

detail

mad1

5 comments:

Marie/Mison said...

Riktigt underbar layout! Finfina bilder också. Bättre väder än här uppe i kalla norden! Kul att se dig åter i bloggträsket - du verkar ha haft fullt upp hemmavid.

Marta said...

Nice page, i miss your pages.

Wellcome again

Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

Adorable page!!!
super rad! :)

Elisa P. said...

good to see you back !j'adore la luminosité de ta pages, les photos sont mangnifiques, vous avez du vous regaler ce jour la! dis donc tu as bien bosser a l'appart des photos des photos! bisous, a bientot

Denise Laborde said...

You are good with color. LOVE :)