02 May 2009

All work and no play makes Åsa a dull girl...

Scrapbooking day today I just had to make something! I'm off to work in an hour so I'll quickly show you, my doggy dog Titan. I think he's my most popular object to scrap. When you don't have kids the dog is good enough! :D

Sweet f@ce adoré

Oh, and THANK YOU/TACK for all your sweet comments on my mini!

♥♥♥  

Je voulais faire une page pour la journée de scrap avant d'aller au travail et voilà Titan. Encore. Je crois c'est lui que je scrap le plus. Quand t'as pas d'enfants le chien fait l'affaire! :D

Et MERCI pour tous vos commentaires trop gentils pour mon mini!

♥♥♥

11 comments:

sam said...

such a fun and cool page! love the colors and the photo. tottaly agree with you about the dog being a popular object to scrap if you don't have kids. I love to scrap about Bink :)
hugs sam

claire said...

So, So Nice !!!!

Tipsy Tessie said...

Gud så härlig!!! Roligt kort på sötisvovvisen :) Härliga färger oxså, som vanligt.
Saknar dig :( Inte skoj när det bara jobbas hela tiden. Hittade förresten en G-star-topp hemma i garderoben efter jag mailat dig senast-där ser man vad man har i gömmorna :)
Hoppas att du har det bra trots allt jobbande :)
Massa kramisar

Anonymous said...

Super cute page...I can smell his puppy breath :) LOL. Bises, D

Isa "lalyne" said...

Magnifique page.
bisous à toi & Caresses à Titan.
Quand est ce qu'on se voit?
bises

Viv said...

What a stunning page!!!! Beautiful and funny pic!!!

Elisa P. said...

il est trop mimi! j'adore ce vert et ce rose bisous

sullgull said...

En riktig sötis!!

Karmele said...

I love your new page!! Nice!!!

Love, Carrie said...

Green is my favorite color!...and your doggie is sooo CUTE!!! Great job with the LO!!!

Bérangère DENIS said...

ohhhh oui ça faisait longtemps que je n'étais pas venue!!!
Quel bonheur à chaque fois de prende ce bain de couleurs!! Ta page est magnifique! Il est trop beau ton chien en +.......(la photo est top, on voit même sa truffe toute humide!)
Bises