15 September 2008

Monday...

These are the stamps Tessie sent me! So cool! Now I just HAVE to buy an acrylic block to my clears stamps, I have some others from Heidi Swapp too but until now I used a CD-cover to stamp with... Must get the real thang now! :)

Other than that, monday, new week, lots of stuff to do and most important, to something with all this:


I manage to organize all my papers, it's so nice and clean and sorted by A-Z and then 3 days after it's all like this again. Why, oh why?

Have some photos I want to scrap from this summer but since it's my friends who tooke them and they put all their photos on Facebook, when you copy and save and then open it in photoshop it's really but reeaaally crappy shit quality. So aurevoir avec that idea. 

Well well. I have to begin pic-mania again and everybody will hate me with my camera under their nose :)

Have a nice monday evening, I think we'll look at DVD and have some raclette! :D

Åsa

2 comments:

HIME said...

What a chance to scrap with these stamps

Hope you will share very quicly your scrap pages with us? I love your layouts !!

Elisa P. said...

love your blog !!!and your pages are so great
see you soon